The personal information is used mainly for the following purposes:
- To provide our online and fulfilment services to you
- To facilitate our membership program
- To send you updates and special offers tailored to your interests
- For other Direct Marketing purposes
- For Statistical Research
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
LOVE DIVINE COLLECTIONS is a registered business in Singapore. By visiting and purchasing on LoveDivineCollections.com, you agree to all the Terms and Conditions listed herein. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted on our website are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- All orders are subject to acceptance subject to availability of items ordered.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. (This email will not constitute acceptance of your order until we receive confirmation of payment approval by the respective payment modes.)
- Delivery lead time may vary according to availability provided by the appointed shipping agent and any guarantees or representations made to delivery times may be subject to shipping delays due to unforeseen circumstances for which LOVE DIVINE COLLECTIONS cannot be responsible.
- Promotional Discount Codes will be offered from time to time which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this website and are non-transferable. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue and must be redeemed by the validity period stated.
- While every care is taken to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on this website is correct, there may be errors or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to not to fulfil any orders placed based on information that may contain errors or inaccuracy. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content contained on the website and social medias are the sole and exclusive property of LOVE DIVINE COLLECTIONS.
The texts, images, information, photographs contained within the website are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. within it are owned by LOVE DIVINE COLLECTIONS. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, publish or create adaptions, re-create and edit any part of the website in any form or by any means except for the sole purpose of viewing its content, unless you have the written permission of LOVE DIVINE COLLECTIONS.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
1 Irving Place #09-03, The Commerze@Irving, Singapore 369546-----